Friday, June 11, 2010

little dancers

Chloe dancing to the song "Almost There" from "The Princess and The Frog".
Chloe performing her ballet routine as a firefly. They even had little lights in their tutus.


Halle and her friend, Kate, dressed as flamingos for the tap number.

Halle preparing for her ballet routine, dancing to "Evangeline Star", as Halle calls it.

They had a freestyle dance as the finale with all of the dancers.

The girls had their dance recital last week and they couldn't have been more excited for the big day. The theme was "The Princess and the Frog" and the costumes were fantastic. My girls are such good little performers. I'm always so proud of how well they do. In fact, three people came up to me after the show and said that Chloe had "stollen the show". I'm not really sure what she did...she was the only one that I was watching, but apparently others thought she was pretty darn cute too. And I just can't get enough of Halle's face when she's on stage; her smile is so big!
Grammie was able to come down for the recital and the girls were so happy to have her there. We got to go out to Red Robbin afterward for burgers and shakes. Such a fun day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think we have the same life! We just did our girls' dance recitals too. So cute. I love their costumes! When are we hanging out?

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Cute!! Your girls are sooo Cute!! I wish I would have gotten Sarah into dance when she was little!