Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Temple Square in the Spring

One of our favorite Sunday afternoon activities is to go to Temple Square, and a couple of weeks ago was the perfect time to go. The flowers were in full bloom and it was absolutely beautiful, not to mention the perfect Utah spring weather. The only less-than-perfect thing about the day was my picture taking abilities. I look forward to the day I have a really nice camera and get to take some photography classes. I just hope my kids are still young when I get to do that. I LOVE taking pictures of them!!! It's my way of freezing time and keeping them young. They grow up way too fast!




I love in-action shots. I can't believe I got one this cute.



Any suggestions on BW photos?

2 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Looks like a lot of fun! No pic of you and Adam? You must've been the only ones there. When are you coming to visit us?

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

How cute!!! I love Temple square and your kids are so cute! It was fun to visit with you all at Michaels welcome home!!
Love,
Diane