Saturday, March 27, 2010

love was in the air

before i forget all of the fun things my kids have been doing lately, i better write about down...and that's what my blog is for, right?

last month, for valentine's day, all of my kids got into making valentines. about every day for the 2 weeks before vday and for at least a week or two after, my kids made valentines for anyone and everyone. clate learned how to draw hearts at preschool and i taught him how to cut out hearts, and he became a heart-making machine. halle and chloe would have clate draw them a page full of hearts and they would color them OR they would put sticker hearts all over a page. they couldn't get enough of it! i, of course, couldn't keep every valentine they made, but i tried to hang up some of their favorites.
Here's the collection that ended up on our bedroom wall.

This is a picture of me...just beautiful.

He made this at school and could hardly wait for us to open it.

No comments: