Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Instead of bringing me flowers to the hospital after giving birth to our 4th child, Adam brought me the flu. I think I would have preferred flowers. Anyway, I've been meaning to blog all week, but have not felt like doing much of anything, so here is a belated Merry Christmas to all!

First of all, here is THOMAS GARRAN BERGESON! we were excited to come home from the hospital with a name for our little guy.

Needless to say, Clate is quite the proud big brother. And the girls love him too.We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day, especially having our new guy around. The kids woke up Christmas morning to find that Santa had brought them all the 2 things they had asked (begged) for. Clate received more Legos and Pillow Pet; Halle received a Jessie doll (from Toy Story 3) and a Pillow Pet; and Chloe received Bullseye (from Toy Story 3) AND a Pillow Pet. They couldn't have been happier! All I have heard about for the past 6 months are these darn Pillow Pets. Clate had memorized the phone number and web address; Halle could tell you how they are pets with a purpose and machine washable (though she has no idea what that means), and they could all sing the song! So I was just as happy as they were that Santa brought them each one...maybe I won't have to hear about them all the time anymore!

And finally, our little (now not so little) family! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

4 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Ha! I am laughing out loud about the pillow pets because our kids were the same way this year! So glad they have some now- they've slept on them every night and have virtually given up on regular pillows. Felicidades on the newest babe. You are such a good-looking group!

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

That's hilarious about the pillow pets!!!
Congrats on the new baby! he's a cutie! How fun to have a new baby for Christmas!

Rachel said...

Yes! My kids all got pillow pets too! I don't think they would have cared if that's the only thing they got. They were so thrilled. Oh, and they got a real puppy too....yikes! That's our new baby. I think your new one is pretty darn cute. I would just love to meet him. I'll give you some time and then pay you a visit, guapa....

Jared and Jill Turner said...

Funny about the pillow pets, our neices could NOT stop talking about them either. So, Karlie has one and could care less about it, and I don't know where to put it, but she WILL NOT let it sleep in her bed :) I saw some valentine ones at the store yesterday too! Congrats on the new baby, he looks like Clate to me.