Friday, January 28, 2011

i should have done this before...

My little guy at 2 weeks old. Oh, if I could only freeze time!

how cute is this??? i LOVE this little guy!

i wouldn't change a thing about these 4 kids. they have my heart!

I've never had professional pictures taken of any of my kids as infants, but since Thomas MAY be our last, I thought I should go for it. And boy am I regretting not having it done for the others. I try to take cute, fun pictures, but come on...I don't really know what I'm doing. Anyway, I'm in love with these kids, and these pictures show them off very well.
Other exciting news...we are headed to Ohio in July for 1 year, and THEN we will become permanent residents of Utah County. I can't believe the time has come! Adam is joining the IHC orthopaedic group in Provo. There were 2 places that I had always said we would never consider settling down in, Idaho Falls (bad weather) and Provo/Utah County (no good reason). How ironic is it that the only 2 places that we have really pursued job opportunities have been Idaho Falls and Provo...and we're are ending up in Provo, right back where it all started. Crazy, but good, and we are very excited about it. Just another lesson in never say never!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

such cute pix!
k, i LOVE that you said you'd never settle where you are going to settle. i have 2 sisters and 1 brother who have sworn they wouldn't settle in utah...guess where they are! haha!!! i knew i was in trouble when i missed home more when i saw a pix of mt timp than when i saw a pix of our backyard in cali. haha! good news is it's an awesome place to live!!! come be our neighbors in SF! until then...i hope OH is good to you guys too!!! besos!

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Cute pictures!! And cute kids!! I hope all goes well for you guys!!! The new baby is soo cute!

Mary H said...

Kari! Your kids are so adorable. I love, love, love the picture of Thomas with his head resting on his hands - too cute! Hope all is well with you. I know that number 4 is tough at the beginning.

Aubrey Bergeson said...

oh, wow, your kids are so beautiful. i love the pics. clate is so cute with thomas. we miss you guys tonz. i hope we can see you a little more when you come out this way. i just bought plane tickets for may, and i get to stay for two weeks this time, so we should have more time to hang out. congrats on the job too, what a relief to know where you will be, your almost there!