Monday, March 9, 2009

Cute or Not So Cute???








Cute Chloe.












Not so cute Chloe.










Chloe had this little patch of hair on the back of her head...a mullet of all things. Business in the front, party in the back. Some would say, "Oh, it's so cute..." It wasn't cute. There was nothing cute about it. It drove me nuts for too long. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I had to cut it off, but before starting with the scissors, I had to get these pics.

Does anyone think this was cute???

4 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

I agree with Adam... "Business in the front, PARTY in the back" is the best description.

Mindy said...

This is so cute! I know all about crazy little girl hair. ;0)

Abby said...

I think you were right to cut. :)

She is very very cute!

Peck Family said...

Very funny! She's like ALL my babys!