Monday, March 9, 2009

March already???

I haven't felt like blogging this year...so I haven't, but I know I need to so I am going to try to do a little better...maybe once a month or so :)

ANYWAY...In January, we finished our remodel that we started in November...and we LOVE it! We about doubled our living space and got really soft carpet, so we're feeling pretty good! We also played in the snow alot!













In Feb, I turned 32!!! Yipee! My kids discovered their love for coloring! They've been coloring, obviously, for a while now, but lately they'll color ALL the time! Clate has even started coloring in the lines and using more colors than just red! I hope he can still be a Cougar fan considering his love of red...we'll see.

I decided to join facebook. I find it very interesting. I think it's exciting to find people from back in the day, even the back in the more recent days, but once I get an update of most people, I'm good for another 10 years or so. Is that bad? However, for some of the people I have found, I look forward to keeping up with them!

No comments: