Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mr. Frog

Frog in garage. Poor little guy, so far from home.
This little guy found his way into our garage the other day. The kids were so excited and wanted badly to keep him. I left the garage door open for him while I mowed the lawn to see if he would make his way back out, but instead he hid himself in a corner. Clate grabbed an old shoe box and I used my broom to sweep him into the box. I'm sure we completely terrified him. I felt bad for him.We kept him in the box until Adam got home from work so we could show him our new friend. Then the kids let him go in the neighbors bushes. Hope he found his way home.

Another fun thing about Ohio, instead of have stray cats, they have stray bunnies. They're everywhere. We must have some living close to our house (not sure where exactly), but we see them every night out on our lawn. I usually see 1 or 2 while I mow as well, hopping across the yard into the trees.

No comments: